Sunday, November 24, 2013

EXPOSED: Why Paul Okoye Didn't Get Married The Same Day With His Twin Brother Peter Okoye

If you've been asking yourself why Paul didn't get married with Peter the same day well.... I've gat news for ya... In a little chat with Hip TV, Paul explained why they didn't get married same day.


He said it was because of the difference in their women's tribes.

Peter's wife Lola is Yoruba while Paul's fiancée Anita is Igbo, ( but i thought she's from Kogi ooh... Mmmm)....so their traditional marriage will hold at her hometown.

Paul however hinted that they may have a joint white wedding....

I for fear Lol.... But then why didn't they have it the following week since it could not be held the same day.... Mmmm.... My nose is still on the ground, cos I've gat my eyes on you both

4 comments:

  1. Madam D, ur aproko Don dey too much oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamond Wetin b ur biz? U no go lik leave dem? Do u knw if he's ready nw? Biko leav my paul joor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha......madam d d

    ReplyDelete