Thursday, October 3, 2013

KCEE recently acquires a Brand New White Bentley, See pictures Of the cute car

Oya Limpopo... Mmmm, the mouthed Limpopo cronner is really on top of his game, after acquiring a 2013 Range Rover (super charge) and 2013 BMW X6. Choi! #BigBoysThings, he has added a white BENTLEY.



 The singer also recently posted a picture of himself aboard a friend’s oil vessel on his Instagram page, with the inscription, “oil business. Investment things”.
We scooped he’s going into the oil business with his millionaire brother, Emmy Oknokwo. At the moment, both have ordered several oil lifting equipments to be rented out to companies, and plans are on top gear  to take a step further into owning oil vessels. You see why I say I want to start singing, instead of deceiving myself every morning in the shower. Congrats big boy..

1 comment:


  1. I want you all to help me thank Dr. Kpelede for saving my life, I was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time I was 5 months pregnant, I was confused and I didn’t know what to do until I met a friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Kpelede, i did not believe it until i contacted the good man who was able to help me out of the situation with his spiritual powers, it only cost me some little amount of money to cure HIV through Dr. Kpelede so i will also advice any body that needs help with theirs to contact Dr. Kpelede through his email address, kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete