Sunday, October 13, 2013

REVEALED: I Used To See Myself As A Messanger Of God - Beverly Osu

I thought i would become a reverend sister, lol, Keep thoughting. Big Brother The Chase Nigerian Female Representative ,MODEL/HOST/NIGERIAN'S TOP
VIDEO-VIXEN, Bervely OSU revealed in an exclusive interview with punch that the reason why I wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a Catholic home. I just felt it was the best thing for me to do at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God. See the interview excerpts below:

  Background
I grew up in Surulere, Lagos. But I grew up like a boy! I am the last child and only girl in the family. I did not have toys and I did not know any Barbie story, all I knew was Voltron, a cartoon. I did not grow up with both parents. My father is a very simple man and he is somebody who can accept your mistakes. He does not spank his kids. Meanwhile, my mother is very strict. I could not even play outside as a young child. I had to ride my bicycle inside the sitting room. I attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, Enugu State. I thought I would be a reverend sister but I abandoned the vision when I dropped out in my fifth year. I finished my secondary education in a secular institution before moving to Babcock University. I could not finish from Babcock because I had some personal issues. Again, I dropped and enrolled at the National Open University.


My convent experience
 It affected me in a very spiritual way. In as much as I know worldly things, I still fear God and have faith in Him. The reason why I wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a Catholic home. I just felt it was the best thing for me to do at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God. Even though I did not become a nun, I still remain faithful to God. Part of my dreams is to establish a church and do a lot of charity work

 Plans
 Apart from continuing with my charity work, I will resume my video vixen role and feature in as many musical videos as possible. Also, I have plans to host talk shows and do some movies. But above all, I will continue to pursue my passion of dancing and modelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment