Sunday, October 27, 2013

Beverly Osu Finally Admits Having Séx In Big Brother Africa (18+)




Beverly and Angelo 2
When she first came out of the Big Brother Africa reality show, Beverly Osu stunned many by denying that she ever had intercourse with Angelo in the bath, even though almost everyone on the social media have watch the video and saw the act clearly. Anyway, she is now singing a new song. Below is what she said:

MY LIFE OUTSIDE BBA…

My life outside BBA has been wonderful. It’s nothing I cannot handle.
THE PAINS AND GAINS…
Well, I’m usually a very busy person, but it’s just that right now,
I’ve been a very unstable person. Sometimes, I can’t even stay here in Lagos for a week without traveling here and there. I think that’s a good thing because good things are coming out of it. And apparently, there’s always the negative side and that is mostly things that are not true that you hear about yourself; how people see you and so on. Some people don’t really bother about perception, but if you’re somebody like me, you will think about it and sometimes it will affect your work. But I thank God that my life has been good.

THE SEX SCENE AT THE BBA…
Apparently, I don’t feel sorry because I was being myself. So, I can’t say sorry to anyone who feels disappointed. They’re living their lives and I’m living mine. The only difference is that I was in a house where I had to make the platform work for me; the platform everybody enjoyed seeing me make. If you guys stuck to your television for 91 days only to see my faults, then you should check yourself because people have their faults and it’s only people with faults that quickly notice that in other persons. I don’t criticise people and I don’t think people should critisice me... no matter how you look at it, I’m still a youth.

2 comments: