Monday, October 21, 2013

Babatunde Is One Hell Of A Great Musician... LIQUOR and LOVE A Must Download

I love this song..... It makes me wanna .......lol

Babatunde is definitely one name to watch out for in the music industry and when I say that,I mean the global industry cause of his unique style that's universal in all aspects of it's expression...Maybe you've not heard about him before,which is fine but I assure you of consistent thoughts of him as soon as you listen to this song titled "LIQUOR and LOVE" and better prepare for many more to come..."Who is he?" People ask but the truth is you'll never stop asking and wanting to know more about him once you get to listen to this song "liquor and love" and trust there's more to come...WATCH OUT for BABATUNDE!!! Download song through this link: http://hu.lk/z4r5135y8yrk

8 comments:

  1. Diamond.... It makes you wanna Lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I love that voice,where's my vibrator

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds foreign

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the intro...... Abeg what's his surname, he sounds cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not downloading or listening to this gong until I see a picture of BABATUNDE, if he's cute, I'll download and if he is not cute, I would just listen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great song D, very good selection. was worth every second I spent listening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a great song no dought, people pls help him by telling ur friends abt it.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. diamond!!! i cant get enough of this song, it jst makes mi wanna dance anytime it comes on.....

    ReplyDelete