Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Man's Wee-Wee Bitten By A Snake While He Tried Using The Toilet

A sneaky snake bit a shocked Israeli man on the penis as he used the bathroom, it's reported.

The 35-year-old claims he suddenly felt a strong burning sensation in his private parts after sitting down to use the toilet in Haifa on Friday.

The small serpent had reportedly been hiding in the bowl and slithered out of the water when the man took his seat.

Luckily, the critter was not venomous.

1 comment: