Saturday, December 28, 2013

I Am Single And Not Ready for marriage- Flavour


He he he.... Dear Ladies, For those of you who are are hoping on Flavour to put a ring on your finger, Flavour is so proud to disappoint you guys, he said in a recent interview that he is so not ready for marriage and until he has reached the top marriage would always be the least on his mind, read excerpts below


          People will always  talk  and turn around stories. But I am still single because marriage is not my priority for now. I  still want to hit the top before thinking about marriage. It’s not yet time. I am still concentrating on my music. But the issue is that I try to stay away from trouble. For instance, I don’t even  go to clubs. Anything I want to do something,  I do it in the comfort of my house. I party inside my house. I do my  recording inside my house. When you start mingling and partying with everybody in different places that is where one or two things would start to emerge.

1 comment:

  1. Time waits for no one flavour, you don't dey old

    ReplyDelete