Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rude Woman Sets Up A Huge Christmas Light Displaying The Shape Of A Middle Finger-

Sarah Child angered her neighbors by erecting a Giant Christmas light in the shape of two huge middle fingers on the roof of her house.

It was said that Sarah erected this offensive lights because of a long standing argument with neighbors, one of whom she accuses of stealing her dog. Photo after the   cut


She shot to notoriety last Christmas by going to court to fight for her right have the controversial decorations on her roof after police threatened to arrest her.

She successfully sued, winning the right to offend neighbours in her uniquely festive fashion.

But shortly after putting the lights up for a second year, Childs says someone climbed on her roof, cut the display into little pieces and dumped it on her front lawn.

Undeterred, Childs decided to vent her rage by doubling the display - and put a pair of illuminated fingers up on her roof.

"They went on my roof, cut them all up, cut everything up." Childs told local newspaper The Advocate. "They did the firing shot. It's on."

The American Civil Liberties Union said the previous court case proved Childs had a constitutional right to place the giant middle finger on her house.

But locals claim Childs doesn't even live in the house any more and is just seeking attention.

"She doesn't live there," said neighbour Todd Traylor. "I don't even know why she's back." Sarah Childs is a native of Denham Springs, Louisiana.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
    I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting
    between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your
    design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


    My page - Christian Louboutin Boots

    ReplyDelete