Friday, December 6, 2013

From Street To Star: PICTURE of Don Jazzy And Dbanj When They were Still Hustlers

Who said money is not good... These two were on the list of the most wealthy celebrities in Africa, they drink the most expensive wines, eat from the best cooks, get any girl of their choice in the whole world but see how they all started together from the scratch With a bottle of star and maltina on their table.... God Bless you hustle my brother, when I grow up I want to buy 5 million naira blazer and 50 million naira wrist watch... Hehehe

7 comments:

  1. Money bad b4? @irolady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope ur not crushing on me

      Delete
    2. Not funny@jerome...dry joke mtcheeew

      Delete
  2. #i laugh hit head for wall# no be only crush,na crash on u@ironlady..u still try change dis ur pic na,d way ure holdin nd dragin ur cloth u will tear it soon if u dnt change d pic o..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous do I look like a comedian or am I tryin to impress u dt u want a funny joke? Mtcheeewwww..

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to unveil a strong secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete