Tuesday, September 24, 2013

BBA Housemate POKELLO looking seductive in Bikini

POKELLO who was fondly called Pokky baby or Queen of Swagger participated in the big brother Africa reality show, she was very sexy and always good looking, she was the strongest housemate after Delish and hated by all, because Africa kept on saving her probably because of her sex tape that was released some weeks after she entered the BBA, Africa really loved her and most men or comments you read was always about them wishing they can have a piece of her. Came across this pictures of her and decided to share BEWARE only the strong can survive this look







9 comments:

  1. Diamond is that all, I want to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daummm........ This girl is drop dead geogous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now tell me is this bitch not more prettier than dilish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam Dee.. I've voted for u O‎​º, so where is the hennesy you promised

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee Dee I tried nominating you but I saw two awards for new blog, which one should I select?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elikem, na u go enjoy dis one, congrats my bba winner...

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the mother of a 10 year old to b dis Sexy, who says I can't be?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm
    .....The last pics sha......

    ReplyDelete