Monday, September 23, 2013

Rukky Sanda shows Off Her Studded Belly Button In New Photos

For those of you who do not know Nollywood Star Atress Rukky Sanda advanced into movie production with ‘Lethal Woman’. The movie had mixed reviews,to some, it was a bang while to others it was a nay but Rukky refused to get discouraged, she proceeded  to produce over six movies.

Rukky will add a leaf to her feather-growing-cap as her movie, ’Keeping My Man’ will make cinema debut – her first cinema screening as a producer, she will be leading other actors in the movie including Ramsey Nouah, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Alex Ekubo and Karen Igho to sign autograph, exchange pleasantries to meet and interact with fans on the 27th of September 2013.

‘Keeping My Man’ is the story of three women, Rukky, Ini Edo and Monalisa who thrive to keep the spark in their marriages. Zion (Rukky) and Tokunbo (Ramsey Nouah) are the seemly perfect couple with excessive public display of affection. Maya (Ini Edo) looks up to them while Tamar (Monalisa) is the free-spirited woman who questions the role of African woman in a marriage. But all in all, nothing is as it seems.

Keeping My Man explores the length couples would go, doing all it takes to keep the bliss years after exchanging marital vow. It is a family story of love, deceit, grit and betrayal, trust me you'll love it


Speaking on her cinema debut, Rukky said she is hoping for the best. ‘I have heard good tales and tales of woes from some of my colleagues that screened at the cinema but I am hoping for the best. Besides that, ‘Keeping My Man’ is the kind of story young people like. It revolves around fear of the future, marriage, relationship and the kind of things we basically worry about. And if you look at choice of casts, they are actors that excite the crowd and Ramsey Nouah is returning to screen after a long while’ Rukky disclosed.

Watch the trailer for Keeping My Man below.


Keeping my Man which stars Ramsey Noauh, Alex Ekubo, Karen Igho and Kenneth Okoli will be available in cinema nationwide from Friday, September 27.

In the meantime, enjoy some to the released pictures from Keeping My Man.

I don't know what you guys think, but I think this girl is a hottie...

No comments:

Post a Comment