Tuesday, August 27, 2013

If I Sign Her She Go Blow- Dbanj Plans To Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Record Label


Seriously? My own Tonto growing in her passion, well good for her... Tonto Dikeh the controversial actress aside acting has always wanted to be a singer, and she recently ventured into the music injury to try the waters and explore options available in the burgeoning industry.


She released a couple of singles which had mixed reactions from fans infact  lot of people were displeased with the musuc and music lovers alike but hit over 3 million YouTube views in a very short time.

It apparently has caught the attention of Dbanj who is quite optimistic about the prospects she possesses and want to sign her to his record label

“I actually just met her, I’m thinking of signing her, I will sign her to my record label. She will blow more than any other lady. I will feature her. Tonto go blow.” Yea... I'm sure she will cause is a ballon

No comments:

Post a Comment