Sunday, February 16, 2014

Miley Crus Shocks The Crowd Again By Performing A Racy Song And Dance With The Clinton Impersonator - PHOTOS

She won't stop... Miley Cyrus delivered a spectacle as she showed off her X-rated moves during the first show  to kick off her Bangerz Tour on Friday. See picture below



Miley’s most shocking move was when she performed
a racy song-and-dance with the Clinton impersonator during her Party In The USA finale number.

But Miley actually has big hopes for her tour, telling MTV last month: ‘I hope people open their minds and they look at my tour as something that I do feel is educational for kids.

‘It is fun for people to walk out and be like “Oh my God did she just do that?” but there’s so much that I do love about shock value, but then I really want there to be that core about the music.’

How is this educational for kids as in what are they supposed to benefit from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment