Friday, September 12, 2014

Have You Seen Chris & Anita Oyakhilome's Daughter, Sharon? She Is Drop Dead Gorgeous. .. She Has Message For You All

First of all she is so pretty.... Second of all i think she looks like her father...


Sharon Oyakhilome, the 21-year-old daughter of Chris & Anita Oyakhilome, seems to have taken the divorce between case of her parents with rare grace. Three weeks ago, she had a bikini party to celebrate her 21st birthday in London. Via a social medium, Sharon has said: "Don't believe everything you hear. Just remember that salvation is personal. It's about you and God. There's no third party."
Sharon also buttressed her current state with a munch of her father's article, 'Never Bother About Your Adversaries' highlighting the verse "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell" (Psalm 27:1-2)."

"Focus on what you've been called to do. God's Word has been declared concerning them; the Bible says they stumbled and fell! So if they started out to be your enemy, they will have to end up stumbling and falling. You don't have to pray about your enemies; like Jesus, all you should say is "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

No comments:

Post a Comment